New Roofing Installations
Skylight Repair & Installation
Shingle Roofs/Flat Roofing
We Offer 20, 25,30 and 40 Year Guarantees.
Authorized GAF Installer
Premium Vinyl Siding
Low Maintenance Upkeep
Customs Colors and Textures
Top Rated Service and Installation
Beautiful Styles including Shakes, Dutch Lap, Clapboard, Stone, Scallops.
Single Hung -Double-Hung,
Sliding, Bay Bow, Garden
Multitude of Options and Styles
Expert Installation – Ask About Our Warranties
Alside Window Systems- Superior Craftsmanship
Energy Efficient Windows – Advanced Technology
Call Now to Schedule a
– Deal direct with the owner
– Licensed & Insured.
– Free In-Home Consultation.
– Financing Available
We are Queens, Nassau & Suffolk’s most trusted name in roofing, windows, siding services or any other remodeling project. For over 50 years SuperPro Contracting has worked closely with homeowners to improve their properties appearance and overall value. We understand that a home is primarily the largest investment that someone makes. Its crucial to hire a fully licensed & reputable contractor who has the experience to ensure that every project is done correctly and within budget. Our customers are our best referrals We promise quality workmanship and beautiful designs to all of our projects.We guarantee our work and stand by every project that we complete
Call us today and learn more about our services.
Feedback From Our Customers
Susan and Jon W
P.S. Thanks for the insulation
What To Look For In A Choosing a Reputable Contractor For Roofing-Siding-Window Installation.
Don’t Let Price or Warranty Be Your Only Guide
Many homeowners have subscribed to the idea that if you obtain three bids, and they all appear to be roughly the same, the low bidder is the best choice. This is simply not always true, especially if there is a large disparity between the prices. Be extremely cautious of prices which are anomalously lower than others. It can mean that a mistake has been made, or the Contractor is planning on taking short cuts to complete the job. Many times it can be a sign that the contractor is not paying all the insurance or workman’s compensation. Or perhaps they are using inexperienced and cheap labor. In either event, the homeowner will usually be the ultimate loser. Remember, if it sounds to good too be true, it probably is.
Roofing is a complicated and demanding trade. A professional roofing contractor must have knowledge of materials and building technology and a trained and skilled work force to give the best possible service to his/her customers
- - How many years' experience the roofing contractor have?
- - Can I be supplied with references from several years past to establish long-term satisfaction?
- - Check customer references. Ask for the names of several customers with roofs similar to yours.
- - Will they provide references locally?
- - How well has the contractor explained the process of my project as well as what I can expect during that time?
- - Will the contractor care for my property as if it were his own? Will the crew show respect for my neighbors during the project?
- - Is the contractor, in fact, properly and currently insured with Workmen's Compensation and general liability insurance for roofing?
- - When will the contractor start and finish?
- - Where is the exact business location (Get this information even if they work out of their home.)
- - How long will the installation/workmanship warranty be?
- - The amount of down payment required?
(Get this information in percentage and actual amount.)
- - Insist upon a written proposal. You'll get it from a professional roofing contractor. Examine it to make sure think it is complete and fair.
Robert Williams, Owner
is the owner of SuperPro Contracting.
He is second generation with over 35 years of experience. You can always count on Robert to thoroughly supervise every project from inception to finish, His dedication and and attention to detail is what has always set Robert apart from everyone else. His customers complete satisfaction and happiness is what he strives for for every project. He is an honest and caring man who is truly committed to all of his valued customers.
You can always count on Robert for the best work at affordable prices