Frequently asked questions....
1. How long have you been in the business and what type of licensing do you hold?
Robert Williams is the owner operator of SuperPro Contracting. Business has been family run with pride since 1959. SuperPro Contracting is a licensed Home Improvement company in Nassau County, Suffolk County, and N.Y.C.
2. Are you, the owner, present at the job site during the completion of the work?
present on the site to inspect and supervise every stage of construction from start to finish.
All of our mechanics/Laborers are employees of SuperPro Contracting. We do not employ any sub contractors. SuperPro contracting prides itself on quality, not quantity.
4. Where are you located and what area do you service?
Our office is located in Valley Stream, NY. Our base area of operation is Nassau, Suffolk, and Queens.
5. What type of Insurance coverage do you hold?
SuperPro Contracting is insured through Burlington Insurance Co. for General liability and State Insurance fund for workmans comp. SuperPro is insured as a roofing company. We provide Insurance certificates before work begins.
6. Can you supply a few customer references?
Upon request, we would be happy to forward a list of references, by city. Please feel free to contact any one of them.
7. Do you offer off-season price breaks?
Price breaks are offered during the winter and are determined at that time. We work year round.
8. I have decided to hire SuperPro Contracting for my roofing needs. What is the next step?
Call or e-mail us...
A SuperPro representative will stop by your house to sign contract and help choose colors or styles. SuperPro will schedule work and notify you prior to start. All work start dates are estimated due to the weather conditions.